What information do I collect?
I collect information from you when you register on one of our partner sites, visit a participating dealership, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
What do I use your information for?
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and tailor the experience around you)
- To improve our partner Ibsites: (I continually strive to improve our Ibsite offerings based on the information and feedback I receive from you)
- To improve customer service: (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion or survey
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provided may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your vehicle such as recall notices, in addition to receiving occasional partner news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do I protect your information?
I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Ib browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do I disclose any information to outside parties?
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist me in operating our Ibsite, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. HoIver, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on our Ibsite. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of our site and Ilcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because I value your privacy I have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. I therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
I am in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), I do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.